Best Walnuts in India
- Kashmir Budded. Kashmiri walnut is famous for its good quality and mild-flavored nuts that feature slight tan colored kernels. ...
- Eureka. Grown in Himachal Pradesh, Eureka is early to the mid-season bearing. ...
- Lake English. ...
- Opex Caulchry.
- Chakrata Selections.
Persian walnut is the most important temperate nut grown in India. It is mainly grown in Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Arunachal Pradesh. Total area under walnut is 67053 hectares with annual production over 71758 metric tons.
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- BUYER REQUIRE
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
Plot No. 189, G.I.D.C, Dediyasan Mehsana Gujarat India +918035918252